High School DODGING & SHOOTING Clinic
Training designed for the player striving to increase his lacrosse IQ and become a dominant force on the field!
Boys High School Grades 9-12:
- Dodging: split dodge, face dodge, roll dodge
- Shooting: time & room, on-the-run, from the crease, off a dodge
- Clinic will focus on developing 2-way middies
- Based on new NCAA shot clock rules, middies will need to play both ways - offense and defense
- This clinic will not only prepare HS players for their season but will give them the advantage that college coaches are looking for.
- Wednesdays (5 sessions): September 16, 23, 30 October 7, 14
- Time: 6-7:00 pm
- Location: NJ Home Field Advantage | 50 Spring Street | Ramsey, NJ
- SPACE IS LIMITED TO 15 PLAYERS PER SESSION
- Fee: $200 per participant REGISTER
- Fee: Patriot Stars players receive a 40% discount: Current Patriot Stars Player: REGISTER